Monday 22 October 2012

Choccywoccydoodah!! Huh? Chocolate addict paradise!

The Choccywoccydoodah chocolate shop in Carnaby Street. There is three branches of the chocolaterie, the first shop was set up in Brighton. This shop is Carnaby Street was set up around six months ago.

The shop had day of the dead (A Mexican festival on display) probably for Halloween which I love!!

The chocolaterie offers fine chocolate as well as birthday cakes and wedding cakes which is displayed all over the shop


As well as cakes the shop also sells fun chocolate such as chocolate slabs,chocolate covered popcorn  slabs, banoffee bar handmade caramel chocolate with buttery shortbread and honeyed banana chips, and chocolate chunky bar which is smooth chocolate with raisins, brazil nuts and more.

CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!!

Mirror mirror on the wall.......

The sign by the stairs, lured me up to the cafe.....

I was greeted by a huge coffee machine, the place was really red and cosy with wooden chairs and pretty tables. I couldn't take a photo cause there was too much people there lol~ No coffee aroma though~ 

A variety of pretty cakes on display, sadly they didn't have a menu for me to see , maybe I will check again next time~

I ended up buying a bag of dark chocolate callets(mini buttons). Which I got to try before I brought them yum yum! The shop only uses the finest Belgian chocolate couverture and coatings, they also source their ingredients from local Sussex suppliers. (from their website) A small bag costs £4.99 which I thought was a little pricey but I wanted to give it a try anyway! Not something I would be in a hurry to try again though.



Address:

30-32 Foubert's Place  
Carnaby, London W1F 7PS
Telephone number: 020 7734 9713

No comments:

Post a Comment